Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy September!

It's September, and I think it's going to be a good one this year. I love it when the weather starts cooling off and the leaves start changing. However, Tony and I have a lot to do before it gets too cold. Here is a short list:

1. Find some cheap lawn tools (a rake or two, some pruning clippers). I'm hoping to have some luck at an estate sale or a garage sale.

2. Go through boxes and tidy up basement storage room.

3. Sweep out and tidy up garage.

4. Wash and vacuum out car. (This might seem like a small task, but we don't do it very often.)

5. Clean living room carpet. (It gets a lot of traffic, and I'd like to get it nice and clean before the winter months.)

That's about one task a week. Now I need to get to it!!! :)

(Thanks, Jenn, for the idea.)

-Meredith

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with your list!!(:

Stephanie said...

So good to hear from you. I knew that you lived in Omaha now, but I don't know where. You have a house and a baby, wow things are a lot different from the last time I saw you. We should go to the zoo sometime.