Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Madness!

This weekend was filled with Halloween fun! Jack was over on Friday and Tony had the day off, so we made bat cookies using the new cookie cutters and rolling pin Tony's mom bought us:


We had the ward Trunk-or-Treat at church on Friday night, and our "little brother" came along. It was a dual-ward activity, so it was a little crazy, but we had fun! Ruth was a leopard and wore the same costume her daddy wore when he was a 1-year-old. She is her father's daughter:





The pic on the right is one of Tony in his costume. It's a picture of a picture, so it's not very good quality, but they look alike! :)

The "real" Halloween was last night. Ruth isn't really old enough to appreciate Halloween and eat lots of candy, so she just trick-or-treated at her grandma and grandpa's before we went to get Tony from work. She got to hang out with her cousins, Christopher and Kora, for a little while.

Christopher was a Power Ranger and Kora was Dora the Explorer. Kailyn, who was handing out candy and not in this photo, was Hannah Montana. Ruth actually kept her leopard ears on for a little while and let me draw whiskers on her face!

On an unrelated note, Ruth has discovered the joys of falling into a pile of blankets. Enjoy this video:



I'm so happy it's fall! Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

-Meredith

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those cookies look so good! And that video is pretty cute! I especially love the sound effect of the fall.(;

Soozee Carmichael said...

Oh! Cuteness! I love it! Next week just give me a time and I will be there. I think I have a quiz on Friday afternoon at 2, but class is out by 3, so I can meet you anytime after that, or I think I am taking all day Saturday off, so I could meet you anytime Saturday either. Just let me know!