Monday, March 1, 2010

Numero Dos

In case you haven't heard yet, I am pregnant with Gardner baby #2. We are affectionately calling him/her "Numero Dos" right now. Maybe we will just end up naming the baby Numero Dos Gardner. Just kidding.

I'm about 8-9 weeks pregnant, and I'm due October 8. The baby is about the size of a kidney bean right now.


(Image from Babycenter.com)

I had my first appointment with my midwife this morning and everything is going well. I am feeling very tired and sometimes nauseated. The midwife said (paraphrasing), "I'm glad you're feeling so bad. It means your pregnancy is going well." So yay for feeling bad and having a good pregnancy so far. :) We are excited. Ruth is going to be a wonderful big sister.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha! So we're celebrating you feeling so bad because it's really a good thing? That's a fun way to look at it. I love you!!!

Soozee Carmichael said...

Um...you could always call it Peanut...just sayin'...ha ha! And, congrats. Did I tell you that Jen-the best friend, Jen- is pregnant too? Crazy, huh. In fact, there are 5 other people I am either related to, or good friends with that are due within a month of you!

Stephanie said...

Congrats. That is so fun. You must be really tired, with being pregnant and moving and packing and unpacking. Wow. Take a nap.

Ali said...

Yay! That is so exciting. Congrats!